7AK* Official Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7AK* Official Site!

The official home of 7AK*

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HBK* Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightningman20
Admin

HBK* Introduction Empty
PostSubject: HBK* Introduction   HBK* Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Well one day i was playing cod4 and it was me and the other 5 members of my team were in the same clan. I listened to how they talked to each other and I could tell that they were great friends and that made me think about all the new people that I could meet and the new friends that I could make! so Not expecting much i went on CODC(call of duty central) to post my clan called HBK*. I wasnt really expecting much but it was worth a shot right?. I was shocked when i got my first reply soon. Then another and another! Then eventually i ran into a guy named xx-noobysoft-xx. i would like to thank him for all his hard work. If it wasnt for him this site wouldnt exist. We also wouldnt have half the members we do now. So Thankyou Noobysoft
Back to top Go down
http://www.matterhorn.forumotion.com

HBK* Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7AK* Official Site! :: 7AK* Introduction-
Jump to: